Bus pickup/drop off points for the 10th Annual Ashura Procession
Important: Buses must leave 6:45 - 7 am
|Auburn||Auburn RSL - 33 Northumberland Rd||Hussain Ali Raheemi 0409961230 or Taqi 0451456110|
|Auburn||180 Chicholm Street||Haj Salah 0420714701|
|Bansktown||1 Vimy Steet||Ali 0416338401 or Basim 0468410486|
|Granville||419 Blaxcell Street - Crn of Blaxcell and Rawson Road||Javed Khan 0404855786|
|Kogarah||60A Grey Street - Crn of Princess HWY and Grey St||Sayed Hammeed 0410393676|
|Lidcombe||38 Adderley Street East||Jaffar Jafri 0401537068 or Sohail Rizvi 0413017861|
|Merrylands||Merrylands Railway Station – Military Road Side||Br. Kareemi 0421567397|
For further information related to buses please contact Sayed Kamran Haider 0402791428
Guidelines for the Annual Ashura Procession
To ensure the Procession runs safely and smoothly the following guidelines are in order to all attendees of the procession:
- All those involved in organising, participating or promoting the Annual Ashura Procession agree to act within the Australian law and the ethics of our religion as well as cooperate with organisers and authorities on the day.
- No smoking at congregation areas.
- The Ashura procession is for ALL and does not discriminate against anyone regardless of their beliefs and practices. The Annual Ashura Procession does not promote in any way the name or cause of any individual, political party, mosque, centre, organisation, business, wesbite and association etc.
- No distribution of pamphlets or petitions without permission from the organisers
- For public health and safety reasons, no unauthorised food is to be distributed. If you wish to do so please contact the organisers.
- Only light chest beating is allowed.